Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Step #4

Today's step is going to be an attitude step. I need help in this area as well (I think most women do). I want to encourage you to try something this week that you probably never do. When you look in the mirror this week try to find something positive about your appearance. Usually when I look in the mirror it's as if I have a critique sheet listing off the things I want to change or modify about myself. But how about this week we try the opposite. Literally say it out loud- "I like my hair, I have great hair, and it rocks!"

It might sound stupid but like I said if you're like me at all, most of the time I walk away from the mirror depressed and even upset sometimes. I know that "inner beauty is what really counts" but let's get real, no girl can really accept that philosophy all of the time! Most of the time we do try to improve our looks but can I just say that whether it's your hair, eyes, skin, teeth, or any other part of your body- I KNOW that every one of us has something, make that MANY things we can be proud of and brag about. So do it this week- brag to yourself about, well, yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment